Shadow Vs Sandbag part 1 Shadow Vs Sandbag part 1

Nice start

its smooth and very good for your first I hope to see more or work with you in the future

Sonic RPG eps 8 Sonic RPG eps 8

OMG

plz dont stop making them O.O

MidNightMaren responds:

:P Thanks

D**k Attack D**k Attack

lol OMG

splah attack was just annoying but this didnt waste 10 mins of my life this was actually funny no not funny,hilarious and it didnt loop had me laughing all the time especially when gary did the bump thing
P.S I love when they did weird facial expressions and poses everytime they said DICK ATTACK!!!! reminds me of william shatner from family guy. Keep it up and i,ll aalways vote 5 :)

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

lol good

lol this reminds me of the misheard numa numa lyrics on youtube XD but good stuff

Sonic ToD trailer Sonic ToD trailer

Nice

it was a good song one of my favorites the sprites were in sync used my favorite game character it,s really good i look forward to watching it im doing my own series to but later like in the summer with my sonic fan-made characters maybe somewhere along the way our pathes can cross and we can do a collab or work together on a series :)

Egocaptured Egocaptured

lol

this was so funny and hilarious especially the tom fulp message
Lol my favorite line late i here and i brought t-shirts for 19.99 buy now hahahahaha
Shut up

Awesome Compilation Vol 6 Awesome Compilation Vol 6

lol

this shit was funny my favorite line is grab about 5 dozen eggs start putting them in a bowl mix the FUCK out of them and what do you get?...............................PE NIS(echo)
P.S i laugh so fucking hard at the end of awsome center under the awsome when you were just standing with the wii remote like Da fuck :l

Evil Doc episode 1, part1 Evil Doc episode 1, part1

lol it was awsome

but after see AA kill those spiders for fun i think i fell in love with her ._.

Not Another Sprite Fight Not Another Sprite Fight

Awsome

To answer your question gleam the hedgehog i remeber a personal quote from shadow being like this "Blue hedgehog i wont allow anyone to beat you but me"

PiCo ..vs.. DaRnELL PiCo ..vs.. DaRnELL

Awsome

everything looks good your own art style and everything but i think you should of at least put a fight scene in it